6/17/11

The Skinny on Tracy Anderson


Do you want the good news or the bad news?

What's that, Veggies???
"Good news," you say??

So optimistic of you Veggies.  I love it.

Ok, here's the good news...
The Tracy Anderson Workout works.  
It work-ity, work, works.

Everything that Gwyn-ie says is true.  After this workout, you feel like a lean, mean fitness machine. Parts that were once jiggly are jiggly no moreyour skin pulls tighter to the muscle and your posture is improved.  Remember the jumping test??  After doing the Tracy Anderson workout for about 2 weeks, I am happy to report that the butt is coming to a full stop.  
It is by far one of the best workouts I've ever done.  

Hmmm…What's that now???
"What is the bad news?" you ask.
Nothing.  Never mind.  Just focus on the good news.
Oh, ok.
It's…kinda…well…boring.
It's lots of repetition, an hour long (an hour and a half if you add in the cardio) and the music is just ok.  I should also warn you that, the first couple of times you do the workout, the moves seem so bizarre that you feel as if your body is a completely foreign entity over which you have very little control.  Or maybe that was just me...

But…to reiterate…IT WORKS.  
So what if you're a little bored?  
You know what is boring??  
Not fitting into your pants is boring.
A butt jumping without you is boring.
Spending time and money on yet another exercise regime that doesn't deliver results is boring.

Since I enjoy company in my madness, I enlisted my resident guinea pigs Charli and Erin to try Tracy Anderson with me.  When asked for their thoughts, Charli said, "My thoughts = OW." and Erin said, "My arms hurt." and "Tell her to stop making those faces at me."

Want to judge for yourself??

Here's a Tracy video to get you started:




I would love to know what you think! Comment below or tweet me @hhbelly.
For all things Tracy click here and for other exercise reviews by Charli click here.

-♥ J :)


P.S. Don't forget to check in Monday for my interview with Erin about her recent journey on the road to wellness or, as she calls it, "The Revolution."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...